Usually, on an average website, only 2% of people reach out and take action. The rest of the 98% goes unidentified, and their potential value to the business remains untapped. This is enough for a business owner to think. If your company can manage survival on the leads generated by 2%, what heights could it touch with 98% more? To access this untapped pool however you need an anonymous visitor identification tool like “Lead Sight Pro.” Lead Sight Pro identifies and researches on the anonymous website visitors and gives you the results in the shape of leads.