Andrew M. Salmon
Andrew M. Salmon is an *AV Rated, *Certified Civil Trial Attorney (NJ) who specializes in personal injury and criminal defense matters in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Kenny Chase & Costa, Mr. Salmon was with Stark & Stark, where he was a partner in the Personal Injury Department. He is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, and has recovered multiple millions of dollars (via jury trials and settlements) for many injured clients.
Mr. Salmon represents those accused of all criminal matters (Superior Court) and municipal ordinance and DWI/DUI and traffic offenses (Municipal Court). He is a former Assistant Prosecutor for Mercer County New Jersey (SIU) and St. Louis County, Missouri, a former Municipal Prosecutor in Richmond Heights, MO, and had his own criminal defense firm. He has tried and/or resolved (both as prosecutor and defense attorney) countless homicides, assaults, weapons, theft, and drug offenses, as well as DWI/DUI, disorderly and petty disorderly offenses and traffic offenses (speeding, careless driving, driving while suspended, etc.)
Fees: Contingent Fees agreements for personal injury matters follow rules of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Free Consultations: All initial consultations for personal injury and criminal matters are free.
*AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) – AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
*Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney – Pursuant to New Jersey Court R. 1:39, an Attorney of the State of New Jersey may be certified as a civil trial attorney upon establishing eligibility and satisfying requirements regarding education, experience, knowledge and skill in the area of civil litigation.
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury (auto and motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, medical and professional negligence, dram shop and drunk driver liability)
- Criminal Defense of all State and Municipal Ordinance Charges
- Municipal Court – DWI/DUI – Traffic Violations
- Expungement of arrest/conviction criminal records
- California Western School of Law, J.D. 1992
- Villanova University, B.S. 1987
- Andy is married and has three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, guitar, tennis and golf.
609-588-9800, ext. 114
3812 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
- New Jersey Association of Justice (NJAJ)
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Mercer County Advisory Committee on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (LACADA Board Member)
- New Jersey
- Missouri (Inactive)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri